Allotment Planner & Record Keeper
The Allotment Planner & Record Keeper is designed to help fruit and vegetable gardeners plan and record their growing successes. It contains everything I think is important to create an annual growing plan:
- Squared paper to draw and record planting positions
- Key growing reference guides to stop needing to constantly look things up in books
- Month by month jobs with checklists
- Somewhere to record all the fruit and vegetables grown each year – and how they perform
The Allotment Planner & Record Keeper is currently only available as a digital download. Suitable for purchase all year round.
The digital version is not an editable document. It is designed to be printed off – I think it is much easier to work that way given the creative nature of the process and all the information that needs to be considered. I have tried to keep to a minimum the amount of paper that needs to be printed off, and the amount of ink used, ie no photos of fruit and vegetables – we all know what they look like!
Full Product Details
The product contains the following:
- Introduction to using the product
- Fruit & vegetable performance records (for three years)
- Fruit & vegetable planting charts (for three years)
Squared paper for self completion – including one A3 sized area for drawing your main plot, and an A4 spaced area for an additional plot.
- Fruit & vegetable growing checklists (for three years)
Allows the creation of a yearly list of all the fruit and vegetables a gardener would like to grow.
- Month by month jobs including checklists of tasks
- Quick reference guides on growing fruit and vegetables (single page guides)
– Example Plot Layouts
– Crop Rotation Guide
– Introduction To Vitamins & Minerals
– Vegetable Nutrition Guide
– Fruit Nutrition Guide
– Vegetable Planting Guide
– Vegetable Sowing Guide
– Vegetable Harvesting Guide
– Fruit Planting & Harvesting
– Fruit Training Guide
– Herb Planting & Harvesting
Please note the product is designed to be printed on A4 paper in colour and single sided. It is 32 pages.
After purchasing the product you will:
- Immediately receive a link to download the product using your account. This account will stay active for 12 months.
- Receive an email containing your invoice, your account details, and a download link*
*If you do not receive this email, please check your junk mail or spam folder.
By purchasing the product, you agree to the terms and conditions described in the Single User License Agreement.